No pictures to show
For 2022 the MRPA High Power Division Governor's Cup will be awarded in the following manner.
Governor's Cup winner will be the competitor who meets the following eligibility requirements and has the highest aggregate from the following matches. Winner will be awarded a plaque at the conclusion of the 2022 Reduced Course High Power Championship - June 5, 2022 @ Capital City Rifle Club - Williamston, MI
1. Michigan Resident as of April 1, 2022
2. MRPA Member in good standing as of May 13, 2022 (prior to Across The Course State Championship) - Competitors must present proof of active membership at BWSA prior to firing first shot for record - you can print your membership card at michrpa.org or view and take a screen shot on your phone and present.
Aggregate score to determine winner will be computed as follows.
1. Score from Michigan Across the Course High Power Championship (May 14, 2022) - Blue Water Sportsman's Association - Kimball, MI
2. Score from Michigan Reduced Course High Power Championship (June 5, 2022) - Capital City Rifle Club - Williamston, MI
Governor's 10 Eligibility
1. High ten competitors who meet above eligibility in item 2 (MRPA member on or before May 13, 2022).
2. Glassware will be awarded to the top 10 scores of eligible competitors at the conclusion of the Reduced Course High Power Championship.
James, I missed the results and the top ten winners. Any news?